|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Thursday, December 18, 2008, 23:48
I blew my nose and it bled! I slept at 6am and woke up at 10am. I guess that's why it bled?! YAY [: I managed to pull Jasmine out and we went popular for her materials and then we went to church and I could pass Yanling Jiejie the stars! And we successfully made the damn nice file! YAY! :D So fun! [: And after everything, we (Jess, Jas and I) don't feel like going home yet. So, we crazily just came up with this crazy idea to take a stop down to Bishan! And we did, to Jasmine's surprise! LOL. She asked us where we were going only when we were about the reach the mrt station! wth. LOL. Funneh. Crazy people loves each other and do crazy things together! [: I LOVE THEM! [: xoxo |
|
| back to top | |