<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, May 21, 2009, 00:45

til' you've figured out, this is the end of us.

Taurus' perfect partner is Virgo. Right.
If it was true, we won't be what we are.

Going to school for only one period of GP is kind of a waste of time.

I was being unproductive watching Dead Silence and 4th Hidden Floor with Sheena, Yijun and Cheryl.
Dead Silence is really nice. I realised, towards the end, that I've watched it before! D:
"Beware the stare of Mary Shaw
She had no children only dolls
And if you see her in your dreams
You must not scream
For she is taking revenge upon all
Who had silenced her and made her fall
Sending out 101 dolls to rip out their tongues
So none of them will utter a single word again
Beady little eyes, turning every way you go
Leave them in the dark and you never know
Forever they wil place you down, in eternal sleep
With a picture of horror, your own blood will seep
And gone forever, she will take
All your loved ones and family
Beware of Mary Shaw
She's very angry
And whatever you do, don't appear scared
For she will murder you and leave your blood there
Her ghost is kept inside one doll
Dug from her grave, you will lose it all
Just don't say her name
Don't ask her why
She'll take your loved ones and she won't cry
Beware of the stare of Mary Shaw
Her spirit lives on"
& then 4th hidden floor was this really freaky Korean movie.
I made a lot of noise cause I was really freaked out.
& smsing CT really helps distract it all.

Anyway, GP was fine, marking scripts of our own... and then after GP we went for lunch.
I pwnz Afiqah in her face! :DD Both slow and steady & fast wins the race. Just that the fast finishes their food faster. LOL! :DD
So we went for the floorball finals and cheered till our voices were sexy, husky and all.
It was really nice to cheer & it makes me feel Cedar-ish.
The sports complex was like a sauna room for us! D:
Anyway, walked to train and it turned out that everyone was taking the train in the opposite direction and the only person I knew taking the same direction as me ditched me for her classmates. So anyway, I don't really bother and it wasn't the first time she did that to me.

So now, time seem to pass really slowly tonight.
Maybe cause I wasn't planning to sleep?
GPP+MATH+BIO+whatsoever=makes me sleepyyy.

I wonder why, I wonder what.
The feelings between us, the conversations we exchanged.
I hope to sort this out real soon. Either that, or we just ignore and let that chance past us.

OH. Bad news. Attachment to NCC was cancelled ): Cause of some Radiation Protection Act. YAY, so now we're enquiring on other hospitals before all gets too late.

& MYE timetable is up.
I'm dreading it all.
1-Jun (Mon)
08:30 - 10:00 01:30 H1 General Paper / P1
10:15 - 11:45 01:30 H1 General Paper / P2



29-Jun (Mon)
08:30 - 10:30 02:00 H2 Mathematics

30-Jun (Tue)
NO PAPER FOR ME! :DD

1-Jul (Wed)
08:30 - 11:00 02:30 H2 Biology

2-Jul (Thur)
13:30 - 16:15 02:45 H2 Chemistry

3-Jul (Fri)
08:30 - 10:45 02:15 H1 China Studies in English

04th-06th July: Leadership Training Camp
School resumes on 07th July...

D:

-xoxo.




back to top