Thursday, July 09, 2009, 23:49
HELLO;
Just finished bathing (: Came home at around 10.30pm. Had tuition at Bedok with Carol! Tuition was nice! Anyway, here goes the narration of my day.
I was supposed to wake up at 4am this morning but because I turned in only at 1am, I couldn't wake up. I didn't even know my alarm went off! D: Anw, woke up at 6.10, took the later bus to school, didn't see awj at all. School as per normal, was pretty tired though.
PE was fun (: Height and weight, captain's ball was niceee(: I like 304 playing together. But not all of them did. So anyway, suffered a few scratches thanks to people (i.e. Sheena and Xing Hua) who don't cut their nails! Urgh. But it was fun, all in all. (sidenote: Jerk's class having PE with us on Thursdays. Screw them.) And then at the canteen we were eating, doing math, then Carol and I went to change. And when we were back, I kind of sensed that obvious actions of jerk's co. fixing their eyes on me and talking behind my back. & it was true. Carol later on asked if I knew them cause she heard what they said. Things like "I'd rather be gay than to..." HAH. I know what all these are about. You know what, Jerk's friends, FUCK OFF. GO BE GAY THEN. I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU ARE GAY OR NOT. CAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME AT ALL SINCE YOU PEOPLE STAND FOR THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, HEARING ALL THE BAD STUFF JERK HAS TO SAY ABOUT ME AND NOT UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE SITUATION FROM SCRATCH.
So anyway, PW was ....... Then the rest of the tutorials were.... Math Lecture was the time I got really tired and started dozing off and I didn't know what on earth I was scribbling and my handwriting was uber scribblish. Tiong Ho was looking at my notes! LOL! HAHA! Then Chem pract was kinda okay! (:
Waited a while for Carol's mum, who drove us to her house and they made dinner for me! HOW NICE! (: Carol's dog was really funny. HAHA! Ferarri! LOL! That small power packed doggie! :DD I miss Jackie! D:
Anw, went for tuition, found our way there, had the whole atm issue, LOL. At first we saw the banks, then I forgot the DBS logo, made a fool out of myself, got our money, Carol not knowing she can't withdraw 288 in exact amount and us laughing over it. Tuition was quite good. I understood and love the pace the teacher was going! (: Differentiation was revised in a whole new light! (:
T.G.I.F. Fridays are all gone now. The hope of ending school early is dashed! Every alternate friday we'll have something on. Even weeks: Math + Biology Odd weeks: Chemistry. Wonderful life we have. OH MAN. TIRED.
-xoxo.
|
Thursday, July 09, 2009, 23:49
HELLO;
Just finished bathing (: Came home at around 10.30pm. Had tuition at Bedok with Carol! Tuition was nice! Anyway, here goes the narration of my day.
I was supposed to wake up at 4am this morning but because I turned in only at 1am, I couldn't wake up. I didn't even know my alarm went off! D: Anw, woke up at 6.10, took the later bus to school, didn't see awj at all. School as per normal, was pretty tired though.
PE was fun (: Height and weight, captain's ball was niceee(: I like 304 playing together. But not all of them did. So anyway, suffered a few scratches thanks to people (i.e. Sheena and Xing Hua) who don't cut their nails! Urgh. But it was fun, all in all. (sidenote: Jerk's class having PE with us on Thursdays. Screw them.) And then at the canteen we were eating, doing math, then Carol and I went to change. And when we were back, I kind of sensed that obvious actions of jerk's co. fixing their eyes on me and talking behind my back. & it was true. Carol later on asked if I knew them cause she heard what they said. Things like "I'd rather be gay than to..." HAH. I know what all these are about. You know what, Jerk's friends, FUCK OFF. GO BE GAY THEN. I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU ARE GAY OR NOT. CAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME AT ALL SINCE YOU PEOPLE STAND FOR THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, HEARING ALL THE BAD STUFF JERK HAS TO SAY ABOUT ME AND NOT UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE SITUATION FROM SCRATCH.
So anyway, PW was ....... Then the rest of the tutorials were.... Math Lecture was the time I got really tired and started dozing off and I didn't know what on earth I was scribbling and my handwriting was uber scribblish. Tiong Ho was looking at my notes! LOL! HAHA! Then Chem pract was kinda okay! (:
Waited a while for Carol's mum, who drove us to her house and they made dinner for me! HOW NICE! (: Carol's dog was really funny. HAHA! Ferarri! LOL! That small power packed doggie! :DD I miss Jackie! D:
Anw, went for tuition, found our way there, had the whole atm issue, LOL. At first we saw the banks, then I forgot the DBS logo, made a fool out of myself, got our money, Carol not knowing she can't withdraw 288 in exact amount and us laughing over it. Tuition was quite good. I understood and love the pace the teacher was going! (: Differentiation was revised in a whole new light! (:
T.G.I.F. Fridays are all gone now. The hope of ending school early is dashed! Every alternate friday we'll have something on. Even weeks: Math + Biology Odd weeks: Chemistry. Wonderful life we have. OH MAN. TIRED.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;Got back Bio today. What can I say? Expected...
HELLO; Here are some promises I have to keep to m...
hello; Went out with Beatrice, Lhl & zee today. Wo...
hello;Doubt anyone read my blog, but if you ever d...
Hello; Math was a bitch. HAHA. I did a 2-hour pape...
hello; Even a short conversation over two smses wi...
hello; So, I was supposed to be having this three-...
HELLO; Holidays suck. The third week whooshed by. ...
OH NO. I'm hooked on drama serials so badly that I...
HELLO; I really really need to be ultra productive...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|