|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Monday, June 22, 2009, 23:23
hello; So, I was supposed to be having this three-day attachment thing at National Cancer Centre together with ct. I realised I like waking up in the morning, only if there is a reason for me to do so. I reached the mrt at 7.45am, waiting for CT, who only came at around 8.10am. [Thanks for making me wait.] Then walked (damn hot) to NCC and had to wait to do paperwork (which was all about writing and writing). Then we were brought to SGH dept of oncology and had to wait at the conference room for Dr. Yap. Was looking around the shelf of books on cancer (duh) while CT was napping/playing with his phone. Dr. Yap came, commented about CT's attire, then tried to find a white coat for him, but came back telling us that she wants to postpone the attachment cause of the sharp increase in H1N1 cases. So yea, now we're on the priority list for attachment when time comes. Called LHL (cause she was the only one who replied to my sms) and an outing was planned! :DD (damn on!) So I train-ed down to Dhoby and ate MacDonald's breakfast!:DD Read Biology at Macs and saw this really unglam woman who was putting both her legs up on the chair opposite her. GROSS. And then checked the movie timing and then LHL came as I came out from the toilet without water D: So we went all the way down to BK, put our stuff there and I went to the toilet. Then we bought drinks and just planted ourselves there. LOL! Talked+Apple-product-time+not studying and waited till 11.45 before going up to get the tickets and then to Carrefour to get some food to smuggle in (: Land of the Lost is a damn sick movie. Why is it even PG?! It should be like PG-13 or something. It's total crap. LOL. So anw, watched, came out totally contaminated and disgusted. Down to Yoshi for lunch+study! :DD HAHA! It would had been a conducive study if not for the stupid machines. HAHA! Felt the pain of losing a dollar for the people who played, but ended up playing quite a lot of rounds before leaving and felt totally cheated. HAHA! Then home! :DD Reached home, ate honey stars, and knocked out on the sofa till 9pm, when Mummy came back with food. Ate, and bathed. (As I bathed, why did I think of the past all of a sudden? When I was a child, my godparents will buy the winnie-the-pooh things I love. Once, they bought me two vv nice winnie-the-pooh fountain pen. As a kid, I was nice and innocent. I gave away one to my friend, who is sometimes my friend, and at other times, not. When the adults realised, they talked to me. I didn't know what was wrong. But from then on, things changed and now, I realised. The love I got, I shared it, gave it away. Though it is good to share, but, I no longer got what I originally have. I lost the love others had for me. I gave it away to another person. Should I regret? What am I supposed to learn from it? ) & here I am. I'm going to sleep soon though. I really need to study vvv hard. I wish I will be able to go for church camp after not going consecutively for three years. I want to study hard, become a doctor, and go to Thailand to serve & help the kids there. That's medicine. That's passion. Change of plan soon! :DD -xoxo. |
|
| back to top | |