Thursday, June 04, 2009, 17:36
HELLO;
I've been doing things which God doesn't like... He has been letting me read His word about how I should lived, and all related stuff. I read Hebrews, Chapter 11, which says... "Now faith is assurance of 'things' hoped for, a conviction of things not seen." Faith, is what I should be having in God. & then I read 1 John, Chapter 2. After reading, all I want to do is to say "I'm sorry God, I really am. Thank you for loving me, an unlovable sinner. Thank you for giving me a way to follow, but I haven't been doing so. Thank you for forgiving me for your name's sake. Thanks you for letting me overcome the evil one. Thank you for everything. I love you, Lord."
These past few days, my emotions have been fluctuating. Ups and Downs. Research program bounded me in school till post lunch time, and CCA is really tiring me out. It's so... dreadful. I don't exactly see joy in it. School was okay, had nice friends like Carol and Stella around makes my days nice (: Bio test was back today, didn't do up to my own expectations. Felt disappointed. Not for the first time, I realised. I haven't been performing. & not only are my teachers and parents and tutor disappointed with me. I am disappointed with myself. I'm starting to feel really really really tired and bothered by TF stuff, developing the laze to just put it all off. This Saturday is the anniversary. & furthermore, I just got informed about Leadership Training workshop in the morning at 8.15am. D:
Xinying jiejie is flying off soon. Need to go check out Caravan with Carol! (: Hmm. There's so much on my to-do list! D:
-xoxo!
|
Thursday, June 04, 2009, 17:36
HELLO;
I've been doing things which God doesn't like... He has been letting me read His word about how I should lived, and all related stuff. I read Hebrews, Chapter 11, which says... "Now faith is assurance of 'things' hoped for, a conviction of things not seen." Faith, is what I should be having in God. & then I read 1 John, Chapter 2. After reading, all I want to do is to say "I'm sorry God, I really am. Thank you for loving me, an unlovable sinner. Thank you for giving me a way to follow, but I haven't been doing so. Thank you for forgiving me for your name's sake. Thanks you for letting me overcome the evil one. Thank you for everything. I love you, Lord."
These past few days, my emotions have been fluctuating. Ups and Downs. Research program bounded me in school till post lunch time, and CCA is really tiring me out. It's so... dreadful. I don't exactly see joy in it. School was okay, had nice friends like Carol and Stella around makes my days nice (: Bio test was back today, didn't do up to my own expectations. Felt disappointed. Not for the first time, I realised. I haven't been performing. & not only are my teachers and parents and tutor disappointed with me. I am disappointed with myself. I'm starting to feel really really really tired and bothered by TF stuff, developing the laze to just put it all off. This Saturday is the anniversary. & furthermore, I just got informed about Leadership Training workshop in the morning at 8.15am. D:
Xinying jiejie is flying off soon. Need to go check out Caravan with Carol! (: Hmm. There's so much on my to-do list! D:
-xoxo!
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
& YES,It's May 31st.Half a year flew by.DAMN.
HELLO; not so HAPPY JUNE HOLIDAYS. Tomorrow there'...
HELLO; I'm pretty tired. But I have to stay up to ...
God is like. BAYER ASPIRINHe works miracles. God i...
til' you've figured out, this is the end of us. Ta...
HELLO; Watched Dead Silence with Yijun, Sheena and...
I'M TIRED.
LOUIS VUITTON IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR POOR LITTLE GIR...
曖昧讓人受盡委屈 找不到相愛的證據何時該前進 何時該放棄 連擁抱都沒有勇氣只能陪你到這裡 畢竟有些事...
无奈。
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|