<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 23:53

HELLO;

I'm pretty tired.
But I have to stay up to do my CSE essay. D:
Stupidd me for starting so late. DANG.
& I'm having a mental block! D:

So how was the week? (:
Monday was fine.
School for half a day, then down to Jalan Besar Stadium to support the soccer boyyys! :DD
We lost, but we did our best.
We lost, but we won in other ways.
We lost, but we had pride, glory and dignity.
The only soccer I'm interested in, is where our boys play.

Talked to someone online,
had mixed emotions,
but still, emotional.
I don't know.
It isn't working out right?
I don't know.

Anyway, China trip was cancelled. D:
So hello Singapore, hello tf anniversary, hello playmaxxx...
I don't know if I ought to be sad or happy! :/


Anyway, today was.. fine (:
AWJ.
AWJ.
AWJ.
sighs.
Library is the greatest hideout for me in JC life. (:
So, Thursday has been declared a school holidayyyy! :D
Victorians' sore loser spirit has been displayed from that one soccer boy who tarnished the whole of VJ's image. What a way to win.
Ms Lai praised our soccer boys for staying to help a VJ player when he was injured as the rest of his own team went to get drinks. wthack, vj.
Anyway, school was okay todayy [:
And then... what else should I say? (:

Tomorrow's colosseum.
(:

-xoxo.
p.s. Take care, CT.

[edit]

I hate how you can affect me.




back to top