<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, May 31, 2009, 21:17

HELLO;

not so HAPPY JUNE HOLIDAYS.
Tomorrow there's GP paper!
OH YAY. Mummy bought me a new toy! A binding machine. LOL! For my notes, and more.
Anyway, I'm looking forward tomorrow!
(well, everyone is. We're just looking forward to the post GP paper part! (: )
MONSTER VS ALIENS! :DD
SAM! (Singapore Art Museum)
& CLASS TIME! :DD

Anyway, some people were freaking your GP rep, aka me, out cause of GP paper on Monday! D:
GAHH.

Anyway, ohnonono.
So much to do in four weeks.
This is the first time I feel that I have thingS to do for the holidays, instead of living it aimlessly! D:
DAMN.
GPGPGP!
Then it'll be other stuff to accomplish.
I'd better start making my to-dos! D:

-xoxo!




back to top