|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 14:28
It's Tuesday of the second week of June Holidays. The whole series of lectures ended yesterday. I need to start on my homework+elearning! D: Was at school the whole day yesterday, but not really studying well. sighs. The aircon in the library was down the first part of the morning, so it was really stuffy and stuff, luckily we booked the discussion room. Carol didn't study with us.. & Stella was at the computer most of the time. Or rather, all of the time. sighs. Glad ZiQi came along, and we kinda studied a bit, went for brunch and came back, and I had to settle the duty stuff. Sighs. Anyway, lectures were pretty much okay, considering the fact that I slept for 4 hours the previous night. Then to shopping with Mummy I went. OMG. My Clarks heels! $128! D: I need to wear them mann! D: sighs. Holidays=fat=study. Sighs. What else can I say? :/ Bye. |
|
| back to top | |