Monday, July 06, 2009, 19:02
hello;
Went out with Beatrice, Lhl & zee today. Woke up late, thus was late. Movie at Marina Square! :DD Ice Age 3, in 3D! :DD Really cute and nice and sweet and everything which like all Ice Age-s movies are. Just that it's in 3D. Amazing Graphics. 10$ there. And then went down to Dhoby Ghaut with lhl for her bball team outing, and we went on with lunch at Ajisan. Tried to order the kids meal for Beatrice but that guy went, "Ehh.. Miss, (points at "For kids under 12")".... then.... Silence, gags, laughs! Talked a bit, then went home. I'd really miss my besties. School will be downhill from now on. Term 3 unofficially starts tomorrow. Darn.
-xoxo.
|
Monday, July 06, 2009, 19:02
hello;
Went out with Beatrice, Lhl & zee today. Woke up late, thus was late. Movie at Marina Square! :DD Ice Age 3, in 3D! :DD Really cute and nice and sweet and everything which like all Ice Age-s movies are. Just that it's in 3D. Amazing Graphics. 10$ there. And then went down to Dhoby Ghaut with lhl for her bball team outing, and we went on with lunch at Ajisan. Tried to order the kids meal for Beatrice but that guy went, "Ehh.. Miss, (points at "For kids under 12")".... then.... Silence, gags, laughs! Talked a bit, then went home. I'd really miss my besties. School will be downhill from now on. Term 3 unofficially starts tomorrow. Darn.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
hello;Doubt anyone read my blog, but if you ever d...
Hello; Math was a bitch. HAHA. I did a 2-hour pape...
hello; Even a short conversation over two smses wi...
hello; So, I was supposed to be having this three-...
HELLO; Holidays suck. The third week whooshed by. ...
OH NO. I'm hooked on drama serials so badly that I...
HELLO; I really really need to be ultra productive...
HELLO; It's Tuesday of the second week of June Hol...
HELLO; Church was fine today, just that it ended a...
HELLO; I've been doing things which God doesn't li...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|