<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 17:32

What should I do?
I'm confused.
Mixed up.
I need to let her study and rest.
but yet i want her to be there for me.
I'm not understanding.
Not patient.
I'm sorry..

she had been there for me some times.
but yet sometimes, when she wasnt there for me,
I feel hurt and angry.
I get pissed at her.
then somehow, we became alright.
I'm sorry sis.
I just want to talk to you and stuff..
and i'm not understanding.
I need you more than you need me.

I hope we can go through everything together..
Love you.




back to top