Thursday, November 13, 2008, 00:39
What should I say? It's a loveydovey day and I'm not in it. Totally. I knew it. I'm sensitive and my sixth sense can't be fooled with. HAH.
Morning. Slept at 4, woke up at 8. Thanks, Sun for burning me up. Late morning/Early afternooon. Grandma's hse drawing train and chicken rice! :DD Homecooked. Delicious :DD Down to amk for insurance. Then trained to town. On the way, miraculously meeting Jasmine and Jessie. Afternoon. Wheelock. Evening. Town rained. EWW. Cathay, Ngee Ann.. 2000bucks winnie the pooh! Will marry if proposed with [: Cathay in the end. Saw Jethro, thanks to one of us, who miraculously spotted him and a few others at cine. World is small. Period. Ate BK, don't feel well though. urgh. Walked a bit around. It was raining, yo. Then home I came.
LURBLURB (ahlian lang) my iPod touch like tonnes. [: Wonderful. :DD
|
Thursday, November 13, 2008, 00:39
What should I say? It's a loveydovey day and I'm not in it. Totally. I knew it. I'm sensitive and my sixth sense can't be fooled with. HAH.
Morning. Slept at 4, woke up at 8. Thanks, Sun for burning me up. Late morning/Early afternooon. Grandma's hse drawing train and chicken rice! :DD Homecooked. Delicious :DD Down to amk for insurance. Then trained to town. On the way, miraculously meeting Jasmine and Jessie. Afternoon. Wheelock. Evening. Town rained. EWW. Cathay, Ngee Ann.. 2000bucks winnie the pooh! Will marry if proposed with [: Cathay in the end. Saw Jethro, thanks to one of us, who miraculously spotted him and a few others at cine. World is small. Period. Ate BK, don't feel well though. urgh. Walked a bit around. It was raining, yo. Then home I came.
LURBLURB (ahlian lang) my iPod touch like tonnes. [: Wonderful. :DD
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
90210 at 9PM. 9PM, please come faster!
It's all finally over. I'm a survivor!
Waiting for that one hour to pass...
LOL. I just did the facebook's Advanced IQ test. A...
'Cause you make it real for meThere's so much craz...
Tuesday: MCQWednesday: iPod shopping! :DD I can't ...
What's with the elitism?fuck off.TSKTSK, to those....
HELLO; maybe, just maybe, I'm not that looking for...
YAY! GOT INTERNET! WOOHOO! I think that's the only...
HAHAHA. There's an Ikea in Shanghai, direct bus fr...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|