<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, November 09, 2008, 21:37

'Cause you make it real for me

There's so much craziness, surrounding me. There's so much going on, it gets hard to breathe.When all my faith has gone, you bring it back to me.You make it real for me.
When my head is strong, but my heart is weak.I'm full of arrogance, and uncertainty.But I can find the words, you teach my heart to speak.You make it real for me.
Everybody's talking in words I don't understand.You got to be the only one who knows just who I am.You're shinin in the distance.I hope I can make it through.Cause the only place that I want to be is right back home with you.
Cause you are the only one who saved me.That's why I've been missing you lately.
Cause you make it real for me.

Best of luck to people taking physcis tmr! :DD




back to top