Saturday, November 08, 2008, 01:01
YAY! GOT INTERNET! WOOHOO! I think that's the only thing good about the hotel! :D
2005 年开业 楼高 6 层 客房数 282 间 汉庭酒店上海复旦店地址:上海市虹口区松花江路2628号 离飞机场距离(公里):15 离火车站距离(公里):5 离市中心距离(公里):7 周围景观:鲁迅公园、虹口足球场、复旦大学、财经大学 地区查询:五角场商业区
服务项目: 商务中心, 停车场, 洗衣服务, 租车服务, 宽带上网(免费) 餐饮设施: 无餐饮设施 (wth?) 娱乐健身: 棋牌室 可接受信用卡: 国内-银联卡, 境外-威士(VISA), 境外-运通(AMEX), 境外-万事达(Master), 境外-大莱(Diners Club), 境外-JCB 早餐价格: 中式早餐:10 加床价格: 无 (yay?!)
it's economical. Goodnight now that I know why it's called a scholarship. LOL.
|
Saturday, November 08, 2008, 01:01
YAY! GOT INTERNET! WOOHOO! I think that's the only thing good about the hotel! :D
2005 年开业 楼高 6 层 客房数 282 间 汉庭酒店上海复旦店地址:上海市虹口区松花江路2628号 离飞机场距离(公里):15 离火车站距离(公里):5 离市中心距离(公里):7 周围景观:鲁迅公园、虹口足球场、复旦大学、财经大学 地区查询:五角场商业区
服务项目: 商务中心, 停车场, 洗衣服务, 租车服务, 宽带上网(免费) 餐饮设施: 无餐饮设施 (wth?) 娱乐健身: 棋牌室 可接受信用卡: 国内-银联卡, 境外-威士(VISA), 境外-运通(AMEX), 境外-万事达(Master), 境外-大莱(Diners Club), 境外-JCB 早餐价格: 中式早餐:10 加床价格: 无 (yay?!)
it's economical. Goodnight now that I know why it's called a scholarship. LOL.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HAHAHA. There's an Ikea in Shanghai, direct bus fr...
Google-ing the map of Fudan University/hotel locat...
I don't like people not appreciating me. tsk.
FREEDOM. & then. The feeling of lost. DANG. Olevel...
HELLO; IMY. Do I? Oh, I forgot to mention, thank y...
Change of programme for tomorrow D: Thanks, mom. T...
HELLEHELLO; Geog was really fine and I just didn't...
Human Geography tomorrow & I'm as free as a bird.
1,2,3,4 (I love you) 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 youI ...
I'm for Democrats. VOTE OBAMA! OBAMA FOR AMERICA, ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|