|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Saturday, November 08, 2008, 20:54
fuck off. TSKTSK, to those. Things have changed. Don't deny. Don't tell me we'll be friends forever because we'll never know what is forever. Don't tell me we're still friends cause I've seen/experienced the bias. You can't get me to tell you things when you have things yet don't tell me. Friendsip has to be mutual. And when it's not, it's wearing me out and down. So think about it and tell me again, whether you're a friend. All I know is a friend who has got my back. All I want is for you to tell me things instead of me having to ask everytime. All I want is... a friend. A true one for tens of thousands of acquaintance. So think about how you're going to be my friend. Cause I'm going to be your friend if you'll be mine. |
|
| back to top | |