The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome
welcome to
undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com
! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME
or
HATE ME
,
it's still an
OBSESSION
(
more?:D
)
Friday, December 19, 2008, 11:39
Friday, December 19, 2008, 11:39
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
links
BOON HUI
;
CHIMES
;
DELTA
;
ELSIA
;
ESTHER WU
;
FAITH SIM
;
HAFEEZA
;
JASMINE TEO
;
JASMINE YAP
;
JEAN CHAN
;
JERRY
;
JIALING AW
;
JO & MEL
;
JOY FOO
;
JULIA
;
KAY WEI LOW
;
LAMBERT
;
LEVINIA LIM
;
LYNN
;
NEO SHEENA
;
SHUMEI
;
SILING
;
TAMMY
;
TF BLOG
;
TRACY
ANG
WINGHAY
;
XINYI SEAH
;
YINGSI KO
;
YOUXIAN
;
ZEE
;
replay
HELLO; I blew my nose and it bled! I slept at 6am ...
HELLO [: CHENGTENG IS FINALLY BACK FROM CHINAAAA! ...
HELLO. Believe it or not, I just woke up and had m...
女孩好想上海之旅、在那里产生的回忆,和在那里一起学习、玩耍的人。。。回到新加坡,这个家。很多次,会想...
12.12.08TODAY WAS WONDERFUL. Morning was spent pra...
HELLO! I'm currently movie-deprived D: I need some...
HELLO! ♥♥♥I'M POSTING OUT A REQUEST FOR A VALENTIN...
I just realised. Not many people who went to Shang...
BT just smsed me. He lost! D:
HELLO! What an unearthly time to be online! I coul...
layout
yvon
!
tagboard
back to top