<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 23:44

HELLO;

Bright new day begins on a wonderful note with the besties! (:
Woke up and rushed from 9am on, only to get informed that Beatrice overslept so PY and LHL will be late too. So, I happily took my time and still got there before them (: Waited at the bus stop for them, then walked to gym! (: After 2 freaking months of getting fat accumulation, we're finally exercising. Then gymmed for an hour plus and then changed and bus-ed to Hougang Mall as the weather was really unbearable. So had lunch there (they didn't wait the hour! I did! :D) and then had this really bad stomach feeling and we all decided to watch movie on impulse! :DD Chose a show at Dhouby and went straight there, with a really bad gastric (cause of how I woke up and rushed and only had a cup of warm water and cold milk) and toilet-ed many times
(sorry to the other three! ) [anw, mummy thinks I have Malaria or something. Cause since bangkok I haven't really recovered and have gastric, tummy pain, ls, nearly on a daily basis] So we watch Yes Man, which was.. prettyy funny. Laughed and teared, and then Beat went off for her, as usual, class badminton, and then the three of us remained and proceeded to Carrefour, due to py, for her tangerine. Decided to visit popo, so bought sushi and grapes and went over to popo's (: Had dinner there and Mummy came over. (: It's always nice for homecooked grandmother's food! :DD

Up till now, tummy still not really feeling well and I'm wearing FuDan Hoodie! :DD I'm feeling THAT cold. sighs.
Chalet! Chinese New Year! YAY!
oh no. Posting. Damn. I kinda made my choice already,
so, here, I have, AJ, MJ, SA, NY, CJ. YAY! [Yes, I didn't do quite well.]

xoxo




back to top