Sunday, January 11, 2009, 23:47
HELLO;
I'm really nervous about tomorrow, wondering how my results will be, where I'll end up, what the teachers have to say, how my smart classmates will do well getting single digits.. sighs. God, I leave all in your hands, that you have the best plan for me and provide me with the right attitude to face my future, the future which you have in mind for me.
Sunday school this morning (: The teacher was really good, even though we were in lecture style, cause all of us, from 10+ years old to the elderly, took up her lesson (: And didn't went opposite for breakfast, but was experimenting the photocopier with lynn in the office! LOL. Super funny. Then sat with Lynn and Xiaowei laoshi during service (: And lunch at the market, YAY! It was really nice to see my favourite stalls still there! :DD PRAWN NOODLES! :DD And then meeting was four hours long, so sorry everyone, thanks for staying through the four hours! [: Went to hub to meet mum after she did her hair, sumo house-ed (single digit, single digit! LOL.) And then came home after she changed her ezlink card to the new one. KO on the sofa from 7plus till 10.30. I was THAT tired. LOL. Woke up when dad came home with donuts (not exactly my taste though) and then bathed and now, here. GAHH. I'm still tired! oh. And I tried on my Cedar Uniform, after like.. how many years, and then the dust collecting on it, LOL. But still, when I wear on THE uniform, the Cedarian feeling/spirit/everything just comes back, and ONCE A CEDARIAN, ALWAYS A CEDARIAN. :DD
so tomorrow.. Please understand if I don't feel like talking about it! Thank you. To everyone, smile, no matter how tough the future may appear to be! :DD God Bless!
-xoxo.
|
Sunday, January 11, 2009, 23:47
HELLO;
I'm really nervous about tomorrow, wondering how my results will be, where I'll end up, what the teachers have to say, how my smart classmates will do well getting single digits.. sighs. God, I leave all in your hands, that you have the best plan for me and provide me with the right attitude to face my future, the future which you have in mind for me.
Sunday school this morning (: The teacher was really good, even though we were in lecture style, cause all of us, from 10+ years old to the elderly, took up her lesson (: And didn't went opposite for breakfast, but was experimenting the photocopier with lynn in the office! LOL. Super funny. Then sat with Lynn and Xiaowei laoshi during service (: And lunch at the market, YAY! It was really nice to see my favourite stalls still there! :DD PRAWN NOODLES! :DD And then meeting was four hours long, so sorry everyone, thanks for staying through the four hours! [: Went to hub to meet mum after she did her hair, sumo house-ed (single digit, single digit! LOL.) And then came home after she changed her ezlink card to the new one. KO on the sofa from 7plus till 10.30. I was THAT tired. LOL. Woke up when dad came home with donuts (not exactly my taste though) and then bathed and now, here. GAHH. I'm still tired! oh. And I tried on my Cedar Uniform, after like.. how many years, and then the dust collecting on it, LOL. But still, when I wear on THE uniform, the Cedarian feeling/spirit/everything just comes back, and ONCE A CEDARIAN, ALWAYS A CEDARIAN. :DD
so tomorrow.. Please understand if I don't feel like talking about it! Thank you. To everyone, smile, no matter how tough the future may appear to be! :DD God Bless!
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; Three words to summarise the day. I AM TIRE...
HELLO; A whole series of open house starts tomorro...
HELLO 702;YAY. Met mummy up at Hougang Point for d...
HELLO; 701. SHIT. I just remembered I forgot to wa...
HELLO; Yesyes, I'm still sick. My job as a 团长 has ...
HELLO; I don't know why, but I'm yearning to go ba...
Hello;YAY! TBH and I did it again! We talked till ...
HELLO; so I met Lynn and Jean at dhouby, enquired ...
HELLO; Was out yesterday with four other people af...
{Let my photos tell you a thousand words}Our Team....
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|