Saturday, January 10, 2009, 23:07
HELLO;
Three words to summarise the day. I AM TIRED.
Slept at a horrible 3am yesterday doing powerpoint and preparing for tomorrow. Woke up at 9.30am and breakfast-ed, setting off to meeting Jianling and Jean. Cats is out of the list now! ]: I really looked forward to catching it! ]: Long John Silvers for lunch doing amath for Jean (damn it. My brain is rusty.) And then went over to azds's to see baby bethley. Shes tiny! Can't wait for Lingling jiejie's baby to be born! My nephew! YAY! :DD And was late cause I was sharing photos of Thailand with her. And people have to be anal about my late-ness for one time, when they themselves were late and even worse, absent and many points of time last year. What the.. So we went over for the flowers and then office to photocopy the covenant, which we didn't manage to use. Due to communication problems, not many people know that it was starting at 4.15, so many came only at 4.30, overshort our original plan, but I'm glad everything went well. Thank God! (: Thank you everyone for being so cooperative and bearing of me. We shall work harder for the rest of the year! [:
Chimes was okay, laoshi's hubby came to teach us today! So cool! [: Am glad Joey Joel are back to join us! :DD
P.S.: I miss my kids in Thailand! D: A LOT! D: Hope they'll still be there when we go back! And also hottie, hopefully.
XOXO.
|
Saturday, January 10, 2009, 23:07
HELLO;
Three words to summarise the day. I AM TIRED.
Slept at a horrible 3am yesterday doing powerpoint and preparing for tomorrow. Woke up at 9.30am and breakfast-ed, setting off to meeting Jianling and Jean. Cats is out of the list now! ]: I really looked forward to catching it! ]: Long John Silvers for lunch doing amath for Jean (damn it. My brain is rusty.) And then went over to azds's to see baby bethley. Shes tiny! Can't wait for Lingling jiejie's baby to be born! My nephew! YAY! :DD And was late cause I was sharing photos of Thailand with her. And people have to be anal about my late-ness for one time, when they themselves were late and even worse, absent and many points of time last year. What the.. So we went over for the flowers and then office to photocopy the covenant, which we didn't manage to use. Due to communication problems, not many people know that it was starting at 4.15, so many came only at 4.30, overshort our original plan, but I'm glad everything went well. Thank God! (: Thank you everyone for being so cooperative and bearing of me. We shall work harder for the rest of the year! [:
Chimes was okay, laoshi's hubby came to teach us today! So cool! [: Am glad Joey Joel are back to join us! :DD
P.S.: I miss my kids in Thailand! D: A LOT! D: Hope they'll still be there when we go back! And also hottie, hopefully.
XOXO.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; A whole series of open house starts tomorro...
HELLO 702;YAY. Met mummy up at Hougang Point for d...
HELLO; 701. SHIT. I just remembered I forgot to wa...
HELLO; Yesyes, I'm still sick. My job as a 团长 has ...
HELLO; I don't know why, but I'm yearning to go ba...
Hello;YAY! TBH and I did it again! We talked till ...
HELLO; so I met Lynn and Jean at dhouby, enquired ...
HELLO; Was out yesterday with four other people af...
{Let my photos tell you a thousand words}Our Team....
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! & yes, I'm back, after 9 days...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|