Sunday, January 04, 2009, 00:39
HELLO;
so I met Lynn and Jean at dhouby, enquired about my ezlink card which is still valid as student but they're friggin charging me adult fare (wth!) and so I think the nice MRT guy changed it back for me (for good, I hope) and we bought the stuff and went down to amk and got myself MOS and went to church and wrapped presents while souping/drinking/fry-ing. YUM YUM! I love Lynn Chan and Jean Chan, like truck loads! <333!>
Then meeting started late (whoops!) and we kinda planned and went straight for dinner. Then was kinda late for 就职典礼. So everything went well. And here is our TF exco 2009! 团长:Yours truly, muah. 副团长:Lynn Chan (: e&m: Yuxin, Zhi Chun [GL: Chang Wei] WNP: Jasmine Yap, Jean Chan [GL: Jian Ling] Care: Guo Feng, Enqi [GL: Si Ling] Treasurer: You Xian Secretary: YiQin 导师s: Qing Yang Dao Shi, Zhong Lin Dao Shi and... OUR NEWBIE DS: WEIXUAN! HAHA.
Hope we'll have a nice time working together! [: ALL THE WAY, TF 2009! :DD
nightnight!
|
Sunday, January 04, 2009, 00:39
HELLO;
so I met Lynn and Jean at dhouby, enquired about my ezlink card which is still valid as student but they're friggin charging me adult fare (wth!) and so I think the nice MRT guy changed it back for me (for good, I hope) and we bought the stuff and went down to amk and got myself MOS and went to church and wrapped presents while souping/drinking/fry-ing. YUM YUM! I love Lynn Chan and Jean Chan, like truck loads! <333!>
Then meeting started late (whoops!) and we kinda planned and went straight for dinner. Then was kinda late for 就职典礼. So everything went well. And here is our TF exco 2009! 团长:Yours truly, muah. 副团长:Lynn Chan (: e&m: Yuxin, Zhi Chun [GL: Chang Wei] WNP: Jasmine Yap, Jean Chan [GL: Jian Ling] Care: Guo Feng, Enqi [GL: Si Ling] Treasurer: You Xian Secretary: YiQin 导师s: Qing Yang Dao Shi, Zhong Lin Dao Shi and... OUR NEWBIE DS: WEIXUAN! HAHA.
Hope we'll have a nice time working together! [: ALL THE WAY, TF 2009! :DD
nightnight!
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; Was out yesterday with four other people af...
{Let my photos tell you a thousand words}Our Team....
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! & yes, I'm back, after 9 days...
想念变成怀念;心动变成心碎.聽著自己的心跳 沒有規則地跳躍 我安靜地在思考 並不想被誰打擾 ...
An average of four hours of sleep every night mak...
HELLO; I blew my nose and it bled! I slept at 6am ...
HELLO [: CHENGTENG IS FINALLY BACK FROM CHINAAAA! ...
HELLO. Believe it or not, I just woke up and had m...
女孩好想上海之旅、在那里产生的回忆,和在那里一起学习、玩耍的人。。。回到新加坡,这个家。很多次,会想...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|