<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Monday, December 22, 2008, 00:20

An average of four hours of sleep every night makes me a tired and sick girl.
Gastric, flu, everything.

So. The day before Yesterday.
Steamboat dinner with HSK gang [: YAY!
Many were late. 15 went! [: Julia, Huiyu, Chen Xi, Cai Miao, Helen laoshi, Leelian laoshi, Rebecca, Yutzu, Jing Rong, Zaiwei, Kirk, Yuliang, Jerry, Chengteng and I!
Wonderful steamboat buffet. Bloated from it. The toilet of that place sucked though. Hot Korean guys were there when we arrived! [: JERRY CHUA! lol. aka, Phua Chu Kang lookalike.
The guys were really sick playing zhongjimima. They use the tom yum soup as base and mixed whatever they could. & I think it's dumb, cause they played till everyone had a chance to drink it. EW. Reached home at 10.30pm

:DD I'll miss these people.



So. Yesterday.
Meeting Marathon of SEVEN WHOLE HOURS. And two hours of lunch break in between.
Classic: "Let's subscribe to Bread Talk." yesyes, I was hungry. LOL.
Spent more than 12 hours in church. Had twoo of three meals in the day with church fwends(: Mac all the way makes me want to puke. Instant makeup provided by enqi and I (: FUNFUNFUN! [:

Chimes went really well [: And we sang well too! [:
Wonderful day, wonderful night.
And. Today.
Sunday school! [: Spent it at macs! Teacher-Student Day! YAY! Talked about really weird stuff. LOL. Tummy ache right after breakfast. URGH. Shermaine too! Then went for service.. realised was in charge of ohp and had to sit in front with siling. I was so tired I'm tempted to fall asleep! And a lot of us fell asleep while praying! LOL. Then rushed to PS, Jessie bought things, lunched, was late, and back to church for meeting. SIGHS. Came back home after meeting and k.o. on sofa. Woke up at 8.30 and then dinner, puked out gastric juice and soup when I bent down, made tangyuan.. and CSI, etc. [:


It was really nice to talk to noob these few dayyss! :DD
xoxo.







back to top