Saturday, January 03, 2009, 12:46
HELLO;
Was out yesterday with four other people after violin lesson. I rushed down to meet those people in 10 minutes and they were all late, two by two. WTH. [Note to self: Don't put yourself in an awkward position by going out with friends who are couples.] Then we wanted to watch ponyo, but bugis didn't have it, so we went to BrasBrasah Complex to get our files from popular first.. then bus-ed down to Marina Square (wth. We didn't alight at the correct stop and we jay walked like idiots across the gigantically wide road.) Then straight away, we watched ponyo and it was really cute/sweet/nice.. Many of those in the cinema were working adults, so it was kinda weird. LOL. Reached home at around 10.30. Tired.
And now, today. I'm going to meet jean and lynn to buy things, then to church! Gosh. God, I pray that you'll let me learn from experience, be better and give me the wisdom to guide the fellowship through this year.
xoxo.
|
Saturday, January 03, 2009, 12:46
HELLO;
Was out yesterday with four other people after violin lesson. I rushed down to meet those people in 10 minutes and they were all late, two by two. WTH. [Note to self: Don't put yourself in an awkward position by going out with friends who are couples.] Then we wanted to watch ponyo, but bugis didn't have it, so we went to BrasBrasah Complex to get our files from popular first.. then bus-ed down to Marina Square (wth. We didn't alight at the correct stop and we jay walked like idiots across the gigantically wide road.) Then straight away, we watched ponyo and it was really cute/sweet/nice.. Many of those in the cinema were working adults, so it was kinda weird. LOL. Reached home at around 10.30. Tired.
And now, today. I'm going to meet jean and lynn to buy things, then to church! Gosh. God, I pray that you'll let me learn from experience, be better and give me the wisdom to guide the fellowship through this year.
xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
{Let my photos tell you a thousand words}Our Team....
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! & yes, I'm back, after 9 days...
想念变成怀念;心动变成心碎.聽著自己的心跳 沒有規則地跳躍 我安靜地在思考 並不想被誰打擾 ...
An average of four hours of sleep every night mak...
HELLO; I blew my nose and it bled! I slept at 6am ...
HELLO [: CHENGTENG IS FINALLY BACK FROM CHINAAAA! ...
HELLO. Believe it or not, I just woke up and had m...
女孩好想上海之旅、在那里产生的回忆,和在那里一起学习、玩耍的人。。。回到新加坡,这个家。很多次,会想...
12.12.08TODAY WAS WONDERFUL. Morning was spent pra...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|