<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Monday, January 05, 2009, 00:22

Hello;

YAY! TBH and I did it again! We talked till the middle of the night and made her battery flat! WHEE! :DD I love night talks over the phone! [:

Anyway, was late for church today. And received materials today for following lessons. Then went for breakfast and then chicken rice in church for lunch. Went out with nine others later on.
Please don't deny what you are. You are what was said. Just that you didn't realise. Care more about the people around you and don't engulf yourself in your tiny world, yea? Even those who hear about it thinks this kind of friends aren't worth a thing. A word of caution, anyway.

I'm really afraid of the results I'd get. I feel that I hadn't work well enough for the big Os. But now, I'd leave it to God to deal with me. No point crying over spilt milk, they say.

I'm getting sleepy. Goodnight.
All the best to poly people from tomorrow on!

xoxo.




back to top