<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, January 06, 2009, 14:23

HELLO;

Yesyes, I'm still sick.
My job as a 团长 has just started and I'm tired of chasing people to meet datelines. Why do I feel that not much has been done yet for this coming saturday? Please don't freak me out. And there's meeting on Sunday, hope everything will turn out well. Please be nice and work with me okay?
Kinda packed my room just now, so it's clean now [: Cleared the inch-thick of dust collected behind cupboard and stuff! (LOL. Kidding.) And I think I strained my back. Ouch.
Chimes Anniversary, fellowship... Busy busy busy.
And picnic tomorrow.
Please do not try to make the world revolve around you.
I'm quite irritated as it is.

XOXO.




back to top