Saturday, January 17, 2009, 01:18
HELLO;
I'm talking to Faith. & what the shit. She's going off to Melbourne for further studies! At trinity college! D: For a year, and she'll be off to University! WTH. I HATE HER. She'll be happily skipping in front of us. And her parents spent 30-40k on it, hostel and all! D: FAITH SIM, YOU BAKA! D: Firstly, I'm going to miss you. Secondly, why must you go? Thirdly, it's really very expensive. Fourthly, I envy you! & on top of that, the cherry, her brother is sent off to Geelong Grammer School, which Prince Charles attended, this apparently "Super ex, Super Grand" school. WTH!
I officially declare I want to see Faith Sim again and give her a great farewell party+hug+crying session! :DD
|
Saturday, January 17, 2009, 01:18
HELLO;
I'm talking to Faith. & what the shit. She's going off to Melbourne for further studies! At trinity college! D: For a year, and she'll be off to University! WTH. I HATE HER. She'll be happily skipping in front of us. And her parents spent 30-40k on it, hostel and all! D: FAITH SIM, YOU BAKA! D: Firstly, I'm going to miss you. Secondly, why must you go? Thirdly, it's really very expensive. Fourthly, I envy you! & on top of that, the cherry, her brother is sent off to Geelong Grammer School, which Prince Charles attended, this apparently "Super ex, Super Grand" school. WTH!
I officially declare I want to see Faith Sim again and give her a great farewell party+hug+crying session! :DD
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
OH YESYES. I've made a pact with myself. From Sund...
HELLO;I realised that Singapore has been "enjoying...
& I should spare myself of visiting and asking peo...
HELLO;OHGOSH.I didn't do what I just did. What hav...
And I'm still high over IT.
HELLO; Bright new day begins on a wonderful note w...
HELLO; Mummy made me a really happy girl just now...
Okay, I've officially OVER watched 90210, defined ...
HELLO; so, what is done, is done. Went for Nanyang...
Don't talk to me about results. Don't discuss. I d...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|