<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, January 15, 2009, 23:27

HELLO;

OHGOSH.
I didn't do what I just did. What have I done?!

Woke up only at 12noon today when Mum was going to work. Ate brunch. Then watched "It started with a Kiss 2" (AGAIN). Then Xiaoyi called and came over! LOL. We were bored. Then watch a bit together and decided to help her go compass pt to get her dress for tmr! She spent around 200bucks, on lovely clothes, with the help of muah, her shopping friend eh. [But her parents say too dull for CNY.LOL] and then came home, had dinner and discussed CNY visitation. And finally, the highlight of the day, JAE.

1st choice -
ANDERSON JUNIOR COLLEGE (SCIENCE)

2nd choice-
MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE (SCIENCE)
3rd choice-
NANYANG JUNIOR COLLEGE (SCIENCE)
4th choice-
ST ANDREWS JUNIOR COLLEG (SCIENCE)
5th choice-
ANDERSON JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS)
6th choice-
ST ANDREWS JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS)
7th choice-
NANYANG JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS)
8th choice-
MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS)
9th choice-
CATHOLIC JUNIOR COLLEGE (SCIENCE)
10th choice-
CATHOLIC JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS)
11th choice-
TEMASEK POLY VETERINARY TECHNOLOGY
12th choice-
NGEE ANN POLY TOURISM AND RESORT

This was how badly I did, so now, suffer the consequences and move on.
I've gotta work harder and do better these two years.
New beginning, new ending.
Make it a beautiful one. And make my time worthwhile.
And God, pave my way that I will know it is your plan for me. Let me learn to accept and make the best out of what is for me.


OHOH. And the best part was..
I came to the third page or sth, and it talks about my eligibility of the Chinese Language Elective Programme. And I panicked. And I screamed for Mummy and she came over and told me how PM Lee is asking for Chinese speaking people to step out and offered the humongous sum of money, etc, etc. And I friggin' clicked it. Why did I do so?!Someone, tell me. And I accepted the offer and went on to the next page and then they asked me where I'd like to do the programme at, only available school was NYJ 'cause out of my choices, only they offer it, so I had no choice but to click on it to proceed 'cause if I backed out, it'll be 10 dollars [freak, they charge administrative charges for you to make your choices. WTH. Paying to make choices. How about that?! & you have to print it for yourself!] So... SHIT. I was howling "NOOOOOOOOOO......." since I press the final stuff to submit and print out the verification slip. WTH. HAHA. Great.

:DD
& I'm going on a diet for Chinese New Year! :DD

XOXO




back to top