The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)
Friday, January 16, 2009, 00:01
& I should spare myself of visiting and asking people about olevel results or where they are going, 'cause I'm seeing them gloat over which TOP FIVE JCs they should choose. WTH. Just stab me before you talk to me about it.
Friday, January 16, 2009, 00:01
& I should spare myself of visiting and asking people about olevel results or where they are going, 'cause I'm seeing them gloat over which TOP FIVE JCs they should choose. WTH. Just stab me before you talk to me about it.