Friday, July 10, 2009, 23:33
HELLO;
T.G.I.F. AnneMarie and I have officially become remedial buddies! LOL. So today was meant to be short, but now every friday will be long. Darn. Why must they do this to us? Alternate fridays, alternate subjects. So today was the even friday, so had Math, Bio and then went for violin. Extremely tiring, but fun, idk why! I like it! I like tuitions, extra lessons, and even doing math! (:
Tomorrow's Hui Shi jiejie's wedding, have to leave really early and then most prob ending late, so yay! (: Hilton hotel (: Family conflicts and problems get in the way. Why is it that as people get older, they tend to hold more grudges and can't seem to see things from the greater picture? Grandaunts falling out with each other and refusing to go for the wedding or attend each other's families'. WTH. You people are old already, and who knows when you'll die? Just get over yourselves and be nice can't you? Don't go to the extent that you'll regret after you die or something! Wake up, yo. Hope everything will go well tomorrow!
& my condolences to the 17 year old guy who died in a Taekwando competition who lives near me. D:
-xoxo.
|
Friday, July 10, 2009, 23:33
HELLO;
T.G.I.F. AnneMarie and I have officially become remedial buddies! LOL. So today was meant to be short, but now every friday will be long. Darn. Why must they do this to us? Alternate fridays, alternate subjects. So today was the even friday, so had Math, Bio and then went for violin. Extremely tiring, but fun, idk why! I like it! I like tuitions, extra lessons, and even doing math! (:
Tomorrow's Hui Shi jiejie's wedding, have to leave really early and then most prob ending late, so yay! (: Hilton hotel (: Family conflicts and problems get in the way. Why is it that as people get older, they tend to hold more grudges and can't seem to see things from the greater picture? Grandaunts falling out with each other and refusing to go for the wedding or attend each other's families'. WTH. You people are old already, and who knows when you'll die? Just get over yourselves and be nice can't you? Don't go to the extent that you'll regret after you die or something! Wake up, yo. Hope everything will go well tomorrow!
& my condolences to the 17 year old guy who died in a Taekwando competition who lives near me. D:
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; Just finished bathing (: Came home at aroun...
HELLO;Got back Bio today. What can I say? Expected...
HELLO; Here are some promises I have to keep to m...
hello; Went out with Beatrice, Lhl & zee today. Wo...
hello;Doubt anyone read my blog, but if you ever d...
Hello; Math was a bitch. HAHA. I did a 2-hour pape...
hello; Even a short conversation over two smses wi...
hello; So, I was supposed to be having this three-...
HELLO; Holidays suck. The third week whooshed by. ...
OH NO. I'm hooked on drama serials so badly that I...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|