|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Thursday, November 13, 2008, 23:25
总让我觉得很亲很贴 为什么你在意谁陪我逛街 为什么你担心谁对我放电 再靠近一点点 就让你牵手 再勇敢一点点 我就跟你走 再下去 只好只做朋友 不过三个字 别犹豫这么久 只要你说出口 你就能拥有我 明明都有感觉 为什么不敢面对 你能不能快一点决定? MARVELLOUS WONDERFUL LAUGHING DAY. I completely acted like a mad non-stop laughing girl with Shi Yun, LHL and Xu Rui todayyy :DD I love my besties. We make each other laugh. Too many funny jokes to mention. They just cheer me up[: A lot. Thank God for them. Morning breakfast with Shiyun and lhl. Called to wake piggy xuxu up [: Then badminton 2.5h [: Wanted to shit all day long, yesyes, lhl.. LOL. Then to central and rented vcds for tmr [: To xr's hse and had tonnnnnneeeeeeeessssssssss of FUN. PURE FUN. LOL. xr's an amateur, really lousy magician. HAHA! Tomorrow morning to do something. Then meet the rest [: Come home for movie marathon! :DD Chompchomp dinner [: I LOVE THEM! [: ALL. 9193, nice to meet you. |
|
| back to top | |