<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, January 18, 2009, 23:58

HELLO;

& so, I ended up not sleeping. Mummy came into my room and started disturbing me. Yesyes, she does that. & so, I got out of bed and we waited for dad to come back with the yummy duck rice from Chinatown! :DD Then suppose to go Shengshiong with parents but daddy abandoned us to get some cheque. WTH. So left with mummy and bought food for tomorrow (I mean later)!

YAY!
Chalet +BBQ :DD
Yuxin and Jasmine are going to stayover too!:DD

anw, ytd had a nice girl-to-girls talk :DD While waiting for parents. Sorry to erm, two people who may not have been too happy about it, yea. I think yall know who you are. So sorry. I just didn't want the whole "call your girl friends out and get their ahem for free" package for once.

Tomorrow! :D
Baking in the morning and chalet in the aftnoon/night and then start the whole studying thing again. I promise xinying jiejie to revise! D:

XOXO.




back to top