Thursday, July 16, 2009, 23:46
hello;
came back from tuition an hour ago. Real tired. Slept on the bus, nearly missed my stop. I really have to thank God for even the smallest things. Thank God for waking me up many times right before I miss my stop. Phew.
Tuition was wonderful, really love doing the math over again. Hope I'll get enough revision and practice before promos! (: But I really hate math tutorial and don't really like _? Everyone in the class is practically complaining and dreading math.
anyway, HEH. I told Stella, Carol and Sheena about my three! (: I feel so much better than keeping it all in! (: I'm those kind who have to tell and can't keep my own secrets. sighs. So now I have three to look out for! (: Ed, Co, and MG! (: HAHA! CODED! :DD
I have to do chem before I sleep! ): And I'm gonna pon Welln tmr! (: I think. Sighs. I'll just start going next week(: So anw, tomorrow will be good! (: Chem, CSE, Bio, Chem pract and chem lecture! (: YAYNESS! Then violin! (:
& here comes weekend.
-xoxo.
|
Thursday, July 16, 2009, 23:46
hello;
came back from tuition an hour ago. Real tired. Slept on the bus, nearly missed my stop. I really have to thank God for even the smallest things. Thank God for waking me up many times right before I miss my stop. Phew.
Tuition was wonderful, really love doing the math over again. Hope I'll get enough revision and practice before promos! (: But I really hate math tutorial and don't really like _? Everyone in the class is practically complaining and dreading math.
anyway, HEH. I told Stella, Carol and Sheena about my three! (: I feel so much better than keeping it all in! (: I'm those kind who have to tell and can't keep my own secrets. sighs. So now I have three to look out for! (: Ed, Co, and MG! (: HAHA! CODED! :DD
I have to do chem before I sleep! ): And I'm gonna pon Welln tmr! (: I think. Sighs. I'll just start going next week(: So anw, tomorrow will be good! (: Chem, CSE, Bio, Chem pract and chem lecture! (: YAYNESS! Then violin! (:
& here comes weekend.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
hello; August is coming soon. I wonder why is it m...
I heard this really nice sweet song on radio. Foun...
HELLO;YAY. This is the very first time I managed t...
HELLO; T.G.I.F. AnneMarie and I have officially be...
HELLO; Just finished bathing (: Came home at aroun...
HELLO;Got back Bio today. What can I say? Expected...
HELLO; Here are some promises I have to keep to m...
hello; Went out with Beatrice, Lhl & zee today. Wo...
hello;Doubt anyone read my blog, but if you ever d...
Hello; Math was a bitch. HAHA. I did a 2-hour pape...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|