Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 16:26
HELLO;
YAY. This is the very first time I managed to get home at 4pm! (: How amazing. Too bad CCA is going to resume next week, byebye to early home-reaching! D:
Anyway, this week had been quite fine. Mondays are now nice, and tuesday was (Neo) Sheena's 17th! (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEENA! Glad you really liked the earphones from Stella and I and also what the class did for you! The first time we actually contributed to someone's birthday so far this year. What a sad truth.
So anyway, I'm really hooked onto being at the library browsing books and I've found really nice books so far (: Life Lessons from Winnie-the-Pooh: the Heffalumps, Masterhalums, and more cracks me up much; A Survival Guide for students: To let myself get some help for being a student cause I failed all my subjects and is very depressed; God explained in a taxi ride: is a real nice book though at some parts I was going "wth" cause it's some crappy stuff which I disagree upon; and lastly, The Definitive Book of Body Language: which I haven't read at all. I guess this is just my way of getting away from the world? Books and Dramas: Shining Inheritance. :DD I hate my results. Big Time.
anyway, byebye. -xoxo.
|
Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 16:26
HELLO;
YAY. This is the very first time I managed to get home at 4pm! (: How amazing. Too bad CCA is going to resume next week, byebye to early home-reaching! D:
Anyway, this week had been quite fine. Mondays are now nice, and tuesday was (Neo) Sheena's 17th! (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEENA! Glad you really liked the earphones from Stella and I and also what the class did for you! The first time we actually contributed to someone's birthday so far this year. What a sad truth.
So anyway, I'm really hooked onto being at the library browsing books and I've found really nice books so far (: Life Lessons from Winnie-the-Pooh: the Heffalumps, Masterhalums, and more cracks me up much; A Survival Guide for students: To let myself get some help for being a student cause I failed all my subjects and is very depressed; God explained in a taxi ride: is a real nice book though at some parts I was going "wth" cause it's some crappy stuff which I disagree upon; and lastly, The Definitive Book of Body Language: which I haven't read at all. I guess this is just my way of getting away from the world? Books and Dramas: Shining Inheritance. :DD I hate my results. Big Time.
anyway, byebye. -xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; T.G.I.F. AnneMarie and I have officially be...
HELLO; Just finished bathing (: Came home at aroun...
HELLO;Got back Bio today. What can I say? Expected...
HELLO; Here are some promises I have to keep to m...
hello; Went out with Beatrice, Lhl & zee today. Wo...
hello;Doubt anyone read my blog, but if you ever d...
Hello; Math was a bitch. HAHA. I did a 2-hour pape...
hello; Even a short conversation over two smses wi...
hello; So, I was supposed to be having this three-...
HELLO; Holidays suck. The third week whooshed by. ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|