<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, July 17, 2009, 21:17

HELLO;

I'm supposed to be doing my EoM now, but since I used the word supposed, I guess I'm not.
Anyway, I'm really really tired and that my eyes are swollen and raw. ): I owed one homework this weekend! Bio Section B analysis! ): I think my EoM may just suck. ):

Extract from "God explained in a Taxi ride" : THE WORLD'S SECOND BEST BOOK ON GOD.
SO, IS THERE A GOD?
AND IF THERE IS A GOD, WHERE DO YOU FIND HIM?
I FOUND HIM HERE.
WALKING WITH AN OLD FRIEND AND MENTOR, I ASKED HIM IF HE COULD EXPLAIN GOD TO ME
LOOK, HE SAID, POINTING AT THE SUNSET. WHAT DO YOU THINK MADE THAT?
DO YOU THINK IT'S AN ACCIDENT?
DO YOU THINK IT'S A TRICK OF THE LIGHT?
DO YOU THINK IT'S A FLUKE?
IF YOU DO, THEN SAY I BELIEVE IN FLUKES.
THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.
GOD IS OUR NAME FOR THE FORCE BEHIND CREATION
THAT'S WHAT I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE IN GOD.
BUT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, THIS IS THE END.

-xoxo.




back to top