|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Friday, July 17, 2009, 22:26
I'd just like to say that this whole ed+co+MG thing is just for a short time. How short, you ask. I don't know. I'll stop when I do. When it all dies out. Ed is. I don't know. I just find him amusingly cute with S. and the nothingness. I think looks like a nice boy overall and I trust my instincts. (besides that screw up with judging jerk, otherwise, it's flawless.) Co is. Ugly bad boy. I'd say. But he likes nic, so whatever man. HAHA. MG is cause. I took his timing for Napfa. quite a cute boy. He manages to look cute with all those pimples/acne. So, haha. Here was an evaluation. HAHA. & now I'm over it. -xoxo. |
|
| back to top | |