<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, July 19, 2009, 02:10

My grandfather. (Maternal)
I don't know if I should be, but I'm pretty glad I didn't get to know such a person. If he were alive today, I'd most probably hate him to the core when I know about this and most probably hoped he'd die. But oh wells, he is dead even 10 years before I was born. Therefore, I'm glad to have saved the energy of hating someone.

Mummy and I were talking about something... which led to my mum's step siblings, funeral and my asking about gong gong when he died.
Apparently from the past conversations I heard when gong gong's relatives from China came, the step siblings own an orchid farm. A big one. With a restaurant. I didn't bother so much then.

& now, I heard about gong gong's funeral when those people acted totally and everyone else around them were going "why are they able to cry so much when they have nothing in common with him" (i.e. the second son's wife's crying and wailing when she was the one who wanted to move out and not live with gong gong).

& also, I found out about mummy having another YOUNGER brother. (Note: My grandma is gong gong's second wife and my mum is the youngest out of all his kids from his second wife. Note the weird situation? I figured that out.) So gong gong actually went back to fuck his first wife after their failed marriage when he was already with popo having kids?! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!

Therefore, this is what I've learnt about him.
He is a rich, smart man who knows his business. He successfully managed his wealth and company(s) and made money for a life comfortable. But on another hand, he is a pathetic man. I feel sad and sorry for him. He is stupid to not know not to 吃回头草. He is absolutely not thankful for a wonderful second wife like my grandma. He is a highly flirtatious and horny man who is unsatisfied with his (highly complicated) family (structure) and he is ungrateful. That lowlife dude. I don't want such a grandfather. Period.

And as for my step uncles, they aren't any better.
Google "largest orchid farm in Singapore" and there you find them. All four of them.
The youngest, Bill P, is located in Oakland, California in the states. He was the first to have gone there. Then he asked his niece along to study there. And recently, ahyi bumped into the second oldest at a clinic in Pasir Ris. How small a world. & he said he heard her name and found it familiar and there were not many with their surname (LIKE WHAT THE FUCK, they're half siblings, sucker! You should've known better!) and told her that they're living comfortably in the states and that they're located there and stuff. & the US government is stupidly giving them the money to do so, and what other stuff.
& the oldest is Joseph P., who is also their director for the phua brothers' company.

I seriously hope God will do just for what popo had to go thru and what my uncle and aunts and mummy had to.
I hope they get back their own medicine.
I must work hard to get back at them. Snakes.

I'm sorry, but I'm full of anger and hatred.




back to top