<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 01:42


'cause life's a twirl all in all.
Ups & downs, We will still end up stopping.

HELLO;

Wanted to blog early in the night but then blogger's page format appeared weird on my screen.
So anyway, I was really happy today! Didn't have any Monday lethargy or blues at all! (:
I think this is why:
This morning on the way to school, I talked to myself in my head.
Pep talking to myself to be precise. & there, I found back my focus (:
I also asked to depend on God for strength and perseverence.
& maybe partially cause turtle and I took the same bus and he wore his specs and he looks better and much cuter that way (: & he sat in front of me in the bus (: & he kept looking at the reflection in the glass window. & looks away when I looked too. & it was nice to feel him standing near me before our school stop (: I stood up earlier cause there was this old man who needed a seat & since I was going to alight, might as well give him (: & awj stood up after me (:
I'm happy happy glad glad! :DD
& saw him on my way out of school and ended up taking the same bus back (:

Only if days were all like that.
"They ignore each other and look the other way; But they both know it wasn't suppose to end this way."

-xoxo.




back to top