<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, July 19, 2009, 22:06


hello;

New week. New start.
I shall attempt to do my tutorials and stuff online.
I can always start by finishing my PW EoM and Bio paper analysis. HAHA!
But anw, I shall study hard and enjoy myself on Friday till Sat! ;) (Secret!)

Shall start by doing paper analysis and EoM then.
ohoh, I kind of finished watching full house. HAHA! I watch the first few episodes faithfully, but when it comes to korean dramas, I just kind of watched just the start and jump to the end. (:

oh how glad I am that it's the weekdays soon! (:

20th July, 17 year old babies!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONG WEI JIE JETHRO & WOON SHI YUN!
& my dear Joel! (:

23rd July
TAN YUXIN JESSIE! HAHA!

-xoxo.




back to top