<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, July 19, 2009, 22:25

It got me thinking.
I do my best to remember the birthdays of those whom I treasure, which is a lot of those around me.
But who actually remembers my birthday?

Today, we were asking rui quan when are jasmine's and my birthdays.
& he tried saying mine first.
So he said September 8th. (That's super far off, in case you don't know.)
& I went wtf.
& then enqi tried correcting him, and she went "30th August".
& I was like stunned. (cause for a good friend, she doesn't know my birthday.)
He didn't managed to get Jasmine's birthday, but Enqi helped and he managed to get it.

So, how many true friends do I actually have out there who bothers to remember my birthday?
Some ask me why I take a birthday so seriously and its celebrations.
To me, birthdays are important.
For me, birthdays are like these.
Birthdays make me reflect upon how I've lived my life for the past year, or years.
It makes me think of people in my life whom I'm grateful and happy for.
It makes me think of how God is so amazing to have created me, different from everyone else.
It makes me want to think of who are truly precious to me, and who treasures me as much as I do to them.
It makes me want to find out who will bother to ask me out and plan for my birthday, the details of the plan being done specifically and who bothers to make me happy on that special day.
Birthdays are special to me.
It brings back memories, and make more.

So who are my true friends? Truly.
I'm disappointed, I'm sad.
Friends? Are there any?




back to top